High season: € 1195,-- * per week From 1 July to 17th September & 15th December to 15th January
Low season: € 795,-- * per week
* exclusive 10% government tax
- Mentioned prices apply to an occupancy rate of 2 persons. For each additional person € 50,-- will be charged per week.
- Down payment: 30% upon booking/reservation (non refundable). Remainder of the payment and a deposit of € 300,-- have to be paid 4 weeks before arrival at Loka Residence. The deposit will be resituated 2 weeks after your return, under subtraction of damages if applicable.
- You will receive a reservation letter, a certificate of deposit and departure letter with proof of final payment.
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed by our staff. They will prepare a welcome meal for you. We also provide you with a welcome basket for the first day. Food and drinks for the following days can be arranged with the household staff.
In the rental fee is included:
- Staff: gardener / housekeeper / security guard
- Towels, pool towels and bedding
- Tourist tax
- Welcome basket
- Welcome diner
- End cleaning
- Meals (prepared by our staff)
- Transportation during your stay
- Costs for personnel on call (such as driver and masseuse)
- Transfer to and from the airport: we can arrange a taxi for you in advance at your request. Costs are about € 40,-- single fare in a taxi for 4 people. The journey takes about 2,5 hours.
- Internet: if you want to make use of the internet, you have to bring your laptop. Through the helpdesk you can buy a voucher.
- It is possible to rent the villa for longer periods of time.
- Please take care of an annulment and/or travel insurance.
- For a holiday on Bali you need a visa. These can be obtained at Denpasar Airport for approx. € 25,--. You have to have a travel document that is valid for at least half a year. If you want to stay longer than 30 days on Bali/Indonesia, you need a visa that can be obtained at the Indonesian Ambassy.
- The staff: The staff will take care of all kind of jobs for you. From cleaning the pool, maintaining the garden, guarding the house at night, washing your clothes and all domestic chores like preparing your meals. They work 6 days per week, 8 hours per day and are off on Sunday.
- It is possible for a fee to use our 2 motorcycles. The costs are € 50, - per bike per week plus fuel costs. The bike use is at your own risk!